Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™
Designed as a comprehensive guide to the key areas of managed travel, GBTA’s Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of topics including safety, policy, trends, performance and more. Participants in this course gain a better understanding of business travel management and make themselves indispensable to the business travel needs of their organization. **Dates for this course are subject to change.
- Overview of Travel Management
- Travel Policy
- Creating a Service Model
- Strategic Sourcing / Vendor Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Data and Analytics / Measuring Success
- Travel Risk Management
Who Should Take this Course?
- Those wanting a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers wanting to learn the latest in travel management
- Regional / District Sales Managers for travel suppliers looking for a solid foundation in travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Human Resources Professionals
- Meetings & Events Professionals
- Risk Professionals
Member $450 USD | Nonmember $550 USD
Scholarships are available for GBTA Members that have met the course requirements.