Certificate in Corporate Travel Execution (CCTE)
The Certificate in Corporate Travel Execution is a customized education offered in partnership with Cornell University’s Executive Education Division. The curriculum is designed for corporate buyers overseeing a managed travel program and suppliers offering travel-related products and services.
This virtual classroom opportunity is focused on critical business travel topics including accounting, finance, human resources, sales strategy, risk and legal issues, and travel procurement. This relaunched course will be taught by Cornell University professors who teach and research in business, travel and hospitality.
Who should take the CCTE?
- Travel Managers and Directors
- Procurement or Fiscal Managers overseeing travel
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers
- Professionals with five or more years of experience in business travel should register
Course targets travel professionals aspiring to advance their knowledge in travel and business best practices. It is recommended, but not required, that participants have a Global Travel Professional® (GTP) certification.
How will this course be delivered?
Course will be completely online in a virtual classroom. Participants must be available to commit to a 2-hour session every other week, dates and times to be announced. Recordings will be made available upon request/approval if unable to join a “live” class.
Accounting and Finance
- Practical Accounting, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Finance Statements
Human Resources and Sales
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace/Building Teams
- Sales and Competitive Strategy
Risk and Legal
- Risk Management and Contingency Planning
- Business and Hospitality Law
- Negotiation Skills and Persuasive Communication
- Travel Procurement and Supply Chain Management
** Subject to change based on professor availability
Participants will receive a Cornell University Executive Education and GBTA Academy Certificate after completing the course.
$2,500 per person