Certificate and Designation Programs
Certificate of Professional Development
The Certificate of Professional Development is obtained by successfully completing four courses, one course in each of the four main competencies. Successful completion of The Certificate of Professional Development is a prerequisite for the Global Leadership Professional® (GLP) Designation.
Global Leadership Professional® (GLP) Designation
Saturday, August 13, 9am-4pm and Sunday, August 14, 9am–4pm
Prerequisite: Successful completion of the Certificate of Professional Development is a prerequisite for the Global Leadership Professional® (GLP) Designation.
Scholarships are available for GBTA and GBTA Chapter Members.
The Global Leadership Professional® Designation is the pinnacle of achievement for business travel professionals. This year-long program consists of several components centered on a collaborative, industry-related and solutions-based project:
- Program kicks off with a live 2-day meeting for registered participants at the GBTA Convention in August 2022
- UVA Darden Professor virtual consultation sessions available as needed
- Additional opportunities to work with peers on your assigned project are provided throughout the year-long cohort
- The program concludes during GBTA Convention 2023, where projects are finalized
- Earn 6 GTP recertification credits
Registration Rate: $5,000
If you have completed all 4 GLP Certificate courses (Marketing, Management, Finance and Leadership) Register Now
If you have completed at least three of the GLP Certificate courses and are interested in pursuing Global Leadership Professional® Designation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Convince Your Boss:
Need help demonstrating the Return on Investment of the GLP Program or Designation? Download our customizable template.