Global Leadership Professional® (GLP) Program
GBTA will be delivering the Global Leadership Professional program virtually in 2020.
The three-day program showcases renowned academics from high-ranking business schools and top universities. This is the only course for travel professionals focused on business and leadership skills. The curriculum integrates meaningful structured learning, combined with an experiential, knowledge-exchange model using real-life challenges and opportunities in the business travel industry. Brought to you by GBTA Academy
The GLP Program offers a wide range of benefits to participants and their organizations,including
- Engage with network of global peers who value professional development
- Utilize advanced business principles and best practices
- Interact with renowned academics and industry experts
- Develop team approaches and strategies for solving problems
- Earn recognition for your achievement
Individual GLP Courses are designed to address one of the four primary competencies for mid to senior-level industry professionals to expand their knowledge and stay current with the latest trends in the industry. View courses.
The four main competencies are:
Individuals are not required to enroll in the complete program and are welcome to attend any course that is offered.
Course Registration Rates:
GBTA Members: $995 | Non-Members: $1,355
Finance for Non-Financial Executives
Core Competency: Finance
Dates: July 17-18, 2021
Times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM each day
Location: Orlando, FL
Finance for Non-Financial Executives is a course designed for business leaders wanting to gain a solid understanding of financial measurement and valuation tools. This two-day course equips leaders from all backgrounds with the skills necessary to communicate effectively on issues relating to finance, accounting and ultimately, their bottom lines.
- This course is being conducted Saturday, July 17 and Sunday, July 18 at GBTA Convention 2021 in Orlando, FL.
- To register for this GLP course, please click on the link below to begin the Convention registration process. You will be given the choice to select "Optional Items". After making this selection, choose this GLP Course.
- GBTA Convention registration is not required for GLP course registration.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions.