Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management™
The Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management™ course builds off of the Fundamentals curriculum to aid business travel professionals in increasing their knowledge of the industry while also expanding on their professional skills. This course is designed for travel buyers overseeing a managed business travel program and suppliers offering travel-related products and services. **Dates for this course are subject to change.
- Travel Policy Compliance
- Travel Risk Management
- Data Strategy
- Category Management, Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management
Who Should Take this Course?
- Travel Managers and Directors
- Procurement or Fiscal Managers overseeing travel budgets
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers
- Professionals with three of more years of business travel experience
- Professionals aspiring to sit for the Global Travel Professional® (GTP) Exam
Member $450 USD | Nonmember $550 USD
Scholarships are available for GBTA Members that have met the course requirements.